Banner folders are an optional organizational tool. Customers with many banners may utilize these folders to keep their banners organized.
- Only an Opensense employee can set up Banner Folders. Please send a list of folders to email@example.com and we will add them to your account
- After the banner folders have been created, they can be viewed on the “Banners” page (Marketing drop down > Banners)
Placing Banners into Folders
- Log onto the Opensense Portal and click on “Banners” under the “Marketing” drop down
- Identify the existing banner you wish to add to a folder. Click Edit on the individual banner
- Locate the Folder section. Select the folder of your choice. Click Save
- In order to create and add a new banner to a specific folder, click:
Please reference the Introduction to Opensense Banners document for additional information on how to create banners
View Folder Contents
- Log onto the Opensense Portal and click on Banners under the Marketing drop down
- Under “Folders”, click the arrow to expand the folders.
- Select a folder, or select “Not in selected folders” to view or filter banners