Getting Started with your Email Signature Marketing Strategy - ABM Edition
Opensense can query your existing contact records to target recipients with personalized campaigns. This short article is a great way to get started with your email signature marketing gameplan. You may find the directions here to be very similar if not identical to how you are using other ABM channels!
- Take a look at the attached Banner best practices deck for inspiration and standard practice
- Are there any already-approved ABM campaigns that can easily be extended to your email signature marketing channel? If so, then just make sure they are sized for your signature. We recommend 400 by 80 pixels in 72 dpi resolution. These specs usually render well across platforms and devices.
- Think about segmentation
- By persona (For example Job title, Region)
- By lifecycle stage
- Exclusive, List-Based Event marketing
- Then, create one or two banners (with click-through links) to start collecting data on!
- Finally, when 1-3 are done, you are ready to set up your Marketing Integration! See our Integrations Page for set-up instructions. You will also need to contact your Opensense rep for training. If you're not sure who that is, email email@example.com
Hubspot Targeting Playbook: Opensense + HubSpot Marketing Automation Playbook
Marketo Targeting Playbook: Opensense + Marketo Marketing Automation Playbook
Pardot and Eloqua Targeting Playbooks are coming soon! If you are familiar with Hubspot or Marketo, you will find the capabilities in Pardot are identical to those found in the two playbooks linked above.