Q: How do I make someone an Admin?
The first step to becoming an Opensense Administrator is as easy as logging in. In order to register as a user, you must log in one time to opensense.com. After you have logged in once, your email will appear in User's & Roles. Another Admin on the account can now grant you permissions from the User's & Roles page.
- Go to www.opensense.com
- Click the “Login” button in the top right
- Sign in with your company Google account, Office 365 or Salesforce accounts.
Granting Admin Permissions
- Login at www.opensense.com
- Go to Admin drop down menu > Click on Users & Roles
- Click Edit left on the user for whom you want to edit permissions
- Toggle permissions on / off and click Save