Enabling Email Engagement Tracking and Notifications
Opensense Engagement tier opens a range of analytics and email insight. Follow these steps to enable tracking and adjust your notification preferences.
Step 1: Enable Tracking
- Login to your Opensense account
- Once logged in, head into the My Opensense drop down and click on My Settings
- In the General tab, ensure tracking is enabled above the User Settings menu on the left (if the button shows “Disable Tracking” then tracking is already enabled)
Step 2: Enable Notifications
- If users want to, they can enable desktop, mobile, or email notifications for engagement activity
- To do so, head into the “Notifications” tab
- Users can then enable different types of notifications they would like for each type of activity
Step 3: Using Engagement
- Once tracking is enabled, users can simply send emails like normal. Engagement activities, such as email opens, are automatically tracked.
- If users add any attachments or video links, they will automatically be tracked as well.
- Engagement activity can be tracked in the Smart Activity feed within the My Opensense drop down menu.
Please reference Understanding Engagement Analytics for more details on activity tracking.