Granting Permission to a New Admin
The first step to becoming an Opensense Administrator is logging in. In order to register as a user, you must log in one time to opensense.com. After you have logged in once, your email will appear in User's & Roles. Another Admin on the account can now grant you permissions from the User's & Roles page.
Register the New Admin's Username by Logging In
- Go to www.opensense.com
- Click the “Login” button in the top right
- Sign in with your company Google account, Office 365 or Salesforce accounts.
Granting Admin Permissions
After the user has logged into Opensense one time, the responsibility to grant permissions is now in the hands of the current Admin on the account.
- Login at www.opensense.com
- Go to Admin drop down menu > Click on Users & Roles
- Click edit
- Toggle permissions on and click save
- The new Admin can now refresh their page to see the newly granted menu bars.