Disable Opensense for an Organizational Unit in G Suite
You may have your Opensense signature landing page posted in a company forum, but would prefer to exclude Contractors and partners from using any licenses. This article explains how to disable signature usage by Organizational Unit (OU) in G Suite Admin.
Disable Opensense for an Organizational Unit
- Navigate to Apps -> G Suite -> Settings for Gmail -> Advanced settings
- Select the Organizational Unit you want to exclude on the left
- Scroll down to Compliance -> Content Compliance
- Hover over the Opensense Stamp rule and select the "Disable" button on the right:
- Click save at the bottom of the page
The Opensense Stamp rule will now be disabled for that particular OU, and the plain text signature will not transform. Repeat the above steps to further exclude additional Organizational Units.