Enabling Email Engagement Tracking and Notifications
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Opensense Engagement tier opens a range of analytics and email insight. Follow these steps to enable tracking and adjust your notification preferences.
Activation by an Opensense administrator is required before the My Opensense menu will be available. Inquire email@example.com
Step 1: Enable Tracking
- Login to your Opensense account
- Once logged in, go to the My Opensense dropdown menu, and click "My Settings"
- In the General Tab, ensure that tracking is enabled. This is located above the User Settings menu on the left-hand side. If the button shows "Disable Tracking" then tracking is already enabled
We recommend leaving all other options in the "General" and "Routing" tabs unchanged
Step 2: Enable Notifications
- If users want to, they can enable desktop, mobile, or email notifications for engagement activity
- To enable notifications, go to the "Notifications" tab
- Users can enable the different types of notifications they would like for each activity type
Step 3: Using Engagement
- Once tracking is enabled, users can simply send emails like normal. Engagement activities, such as email opens, are automatically tracked
- If users add any attachments or video links, they will automatically be tracked as well
- Engagement activity can be tracked in the Smart Activity feed within the My Opensense dropdown menu
Please reference Understanding Engagement Analytics for more details on activity tracking
Was this article helpful?