Granting Permission to a New Admin
Register New Admin's Opensense Account
NEW USERS: Follow the steps below
1. Go to www.opensense.com
2. Click the “Login” button in the top right
3. Sign in with your company Google account, Office 365, or Salesforce account.
Granting Admin Permissions
Once an account is created, the current Admin of the account can grant new Admin permissions
1. Login at www.opensense.com
2. Go to the Admin drop-down menu > Click on Users & Roles
3. Click edit
4. Toggle permissions on and click save
5. The new Admin can now refresh their page to see the newly granted menu bars.
Types of Access in Opensense
1. User - is by default turned on for anybody using our signature / logging into Opensense. This gives access to the My Opensense menu, but it's nothing for you to work with, just a default setting
2. Signature - when turned on gives access to the "Signatures" drop down and the ability to manage functionality in the designer studio, compliance, pusher tool, etc
3. Marketing - when turned on gives access to the "Marketing" drop down and the ability to manage marketing features like banners etc.
4. Domain Admin - when turned on gives access to the "Admin" drop down wherein you can make changes in the "Users & Roles" section, which is essentially to provision other users with the above permissions to manage signatures / marketing functionality. By default, when a user logs in to Opensense, they can only see the first drop down menu, and can't do anything in the portal until an admin toggles their access on