Shared Inboxes for Stamping Customers
Shared email boxes also work for stamping customers. The users with the shared email box will need to use our signature block to override the stamp. Here is how to set this up!
Step 1: Remove Compliance data
Opensense uses a data priority system to fill in the signature templates. With a shared email address, we want the field data to populate based off of the user's signature block, so all competing data must be a lower priority. This means all fields must be unlocked and the sync must be broken for these fields.
- Go to Compliance (Signature drop down > Compliance)
- Search for the shared email address
- Click Edit User. Delete the data. Unlock all fields AND break the sync.
Step 2: Creating Unique Signature Blocks
Now that the data in Opensense has been cleared, the data will only pull from the signature block on the email. Please instruct the users of this shared email to create their own unique signature block using your MySig tool.
- Go to MySig and enter your details
- Copy, paste and save the signature block into the Signature Settings of the shared email address.
- Users can select their signature block from the signature selector. The fields will populate the transformed signature and override the stamped signature.