Integrating with Outreach allows customers to auto-provision Opensense signature blocks on Outreach. With the click of a button, Opensense signatures can be pushed to the individual Outreach accounts of all users on your domain.
Prerequisite step for the Opensense Representative
- Configure Outreach in the Admin panel. Domains Settings -> Admin -> Marketing
- Enable Outreach
- Enable Outreach Auto-Sync. Admin -> Domain settings -> Directory/Sync -> Auto sync
Steps for the Outreach Administrator
- Login to Opensense. Go to Admin -> Domain Settings. Then click Marketing.
- Click the Green “Connect to Outreach” button.
- Outreach will ask to grant access for Opensense to access Outreach API. An Outreach administrator must login and enable the connection.
- When API access is granted successfully, you will see the following splash screen. Please note that Opensense recently rebranded from SenderGen. Pardon our appearance!
- Outreach user sync: Naviagate to Signatures -> Users & Compliance -> Sync Tools -> Outreach Directory Sync
- Navigate to Pusher (Signatures drop down > Pusher). You will see a new button "Push to Outreach" has been enabled!
Push to Outreach
- Follow these steps to Push to Outreach.
- Verify in Outreach by going into your Outreach Admin settings -> Mailboxes. Click Edit on a user mailbox and verify the signature block is present: