Bulk Edits in Users & Compliance
- Create a .csv file with username and the field, or fields, you want to edit. The column headers should match the field names on your signature and all field names must be lowercase. (ex: username, name, phone)
- Go to Signatures dropdown and choose Users & Compliance
- On the left side of your page, Click on Sync Tools
- Under 'Bulk CSV Sync' - click on Choose File
- Ensure the spreadsheet is a CSV file type!
- Click on Sync CSV
- When sync is finished, refresh the browser.
- Check that sync was successful by checking your manual changes in 'Users and Compliance'
CSV Commands for Bulk Changes
There are a few CSV commands that allow for bulk changes. These should be added after the field name in the column header in the format: field-command
Locks all field data in the column (ex: title-locked)
Unlocks all field data in the column (ex: name-unlocked)
Breaks the sync on all field data in the column (ex: phone-nosync)