Setting up Pardot Opensense Side
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Set up Opensense Connector
- Information needed from Pardot admin account (see screenshot)
- API User Key
- Log into opensense.com. Go to Connectors under the Marketing dropdown menu
- For Parameters (see screenshot), input the admin's email address, password, and API User Key
- The Default Text is where you can put a placholder banner for all non-targeted recipients, and is not required
- Once the configuration looks like the above screenshot, click the
Testing Pardot <> Opensense Communication
- In an existing Pardot contact profile (hint: you can use yours), click
- Scroll down and click
- Type in 'banner_name' in sgenads and sgentags fields
- Provide your Opensense representative (or reach out to the help desk) with the email address of the Pardot contact who has "banner_name" in one of their Custom Opensense fields. We will confirm the connection is working properly!
Add Connector to Signature
- Navigate to Connectors under the Marketing dropdown menu
- Copy the Pardot connector name by clicking
- Navigate to Designer Studio in the Signatures dropdown menu
- Click Edit
- Lastly, click Save
Was this article helpful?