How do you setup your Salesforce email signature?
It depends on which version of Salesforce you have enabled...
How to Find Your Email Signature in Salesforce
For Salesforce Classic (Enhanced Setup Menu)
- My Settings (in your dropdown menu next to your name) -> My Settings -> Email -> My Email Settings
For Salesforce Classic (Non-Enhanced Setup Menu)
- Setup -> Personal Setup -> Email -> My Email Settings
For Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Click your profile -> Settings -> Email -> My Email Settings (Don’t forget to click Save after updating)
- Signatures will only be added to all personal emails and emails that use text templates.
- Signatures won’t be added to emails that use HTML templates, as signatures need to be part of the template.
- If you need a solution that supports both text and HTML emails seamlessly, please schedule a demo with us to see how we can help.
Overview of the Opensense Solution
- Managing email signatures can be a drag. Our patent-pending solution is used by Branding, Marketing, Sales and Sales-Ops professionals. Below is an overview of the features for each type of buyer. As always, we encourage you to contact us and schedule a demo if you would like to see it in action. Every Sales license includes a free marketing email signature license.
Easy Anti-Spam Compliance