Example 1: Personalized banners for events that go out to only senior management roles or higher.
Example 2: Event registrants receive a thank-you banner, with relevant event information such as speaker spotlights on random rotation
Activating the Hubspot integration (Hubspot Admin Privilege Required)
- Go to Admin dropdown menu -> Domain Settings. Then click Marketing.
- Click the Green “Connect to Hubspot” button. If the Hubspot Frictionless Landing Pages is not toggled to the ON position, you can request this setting by emailing email@example.com.
- Hubspot will ask to grant access for Opensense to access Hubspot API.
- When API access is granted successfully, you will see the following splash screen. Please note that Opensense recently rebranded from SenderGen. Pardon our appearance!
Adding Opensense Custom Properties in Hubspot
- In Hubspot, click the Settings button (Gear icon.)
- Click Properties. Then click Create a Property.
- Create the following 2 properties:
sgenads - Use workflow to update this value on contact to the name of the banner you’d like to display to this contact.
sgentags- Use workflow to update value on contact to banner tag value associated with multiple banners. Contact will see any banner that is “tagged’ with the same value as sgentags value.
- When these steps are completed, contact your Opensense Representative for testing and training.